If you are a professional supporting clients who are struggling to move on in their lives, you can refer to This Way Up.
We provide a successful support programme overseen by qualified practitioners which has demonstrated impact.
The programme is open to residents of east London on a low income.
Please note this is not a crisis intervention service. It does not replace appropriate medical, mental health, or social care attention. It is not suitable for people with significant mental health support needs.
Where to start?
- Review the details of the programme with your client or direct them to the This Way Up website.
- Support or refer your client to make an online application to This Way Up or;
- Request to apply via this form:
The next programme takes place during weeks commencing 2 November to 7 December 2020:
- Mindfulness course: six weekly sessions on Tuesdays.
- Life coaching slots (three fortnightly sessions): during the daytime at regular slots for each person
The programme will take place in person if the government guidance at the time around social distancing allows this. If not, we will run the programme online using Zoom.
The deadline for applications is 26 October 2020.