As a charity delivering innovative frontline services, we understand the context and challenges you face.
We can offer in-house training across the UK for both our funeral support and financial capability training. Both are informed by our service delivery, and our trainers are experts in their areas with direct voluntary sector experience.
Why in-house training is right for your organisation:
- Delivery anywhere in the UK
- Tailored and designed to your specific requirements
- Flat price agreed based on an informed needs analysis
- Subject experts with both delivery and training experience
"THE RESOURCES WERE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, ALL THE SESSIONS ARE LAID OUT AND REALLY CLEAR TO FOLLOW. IT'S ALL READY TO USE AND GO WITH."
MADE OF MONEY TRAINEE
Our pricing structure is based on your organisation's ability to pay.
- These prices are for courses with existing content; where content is developed or significantly adapted for the client organisation, a specific price will be agreed
- For all in-house courses, trainer’s travel and subsistence expenses will be added to the price*
- Non-profit organisations with annual income under £500,000 - Half Day £300 / Full Day £450 / 2-Day £900
- Non-profit organisations with annual income of £500,000 or above - Half Day £400 / Full Day £600 / 2-Day £1,200
Non-profit organisations with annual income above £5 million & local/public authorities - Half Day £500 / Full Day £750 / 2-Day £1,500
*London two hour Down to Earth workshops for community groups
For non-profit community groups specifically, our Down to Earth team also offers a shorter, two hour workshop on planning an affordable and meaningful funeral.
- These workshops are drawn from our experience of supporting people on our busy helpline and are suitable for groups of up to 20 people, such as carers' groups
- Learn about what options are available, the cost implications, ways of planning ahead for yourself or someone else and other sources of help that are available
- Not suitable for people who are recently bereaved
- The cost is £170 including materials and travel to any London Borough. Travel and subsistence will be added to deliver the workshop outside of London
Check out our terms and conditions.