As a charity delivering innovative frontline services, we understand the context and challenges you face.
We offer in-house training across the UK for both our funeral support and financial capability training.
Both are informed by our service delivery, and our trainers are experts in their areas with direct voluntary sector experience.
Why in-house training is right for your organisation:
- Delivery anywhere in the UK
- Tailored and designed to your specific requirements
- Flat price agreed based on an informed needs analysis
- Subject experts with both delivery and training experience
"THE RESOURCES WERE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, ALL THE SESSIONS ARE LAID OUT AND REALLY CLEAR TO FOLLOW. IT'S ALL READY TO USE AND GO WITH."
MADE OF MONEY TRAINEE
Our pricing structure is based on your organisation's ability to pay. Please note:
These prices are for courses with existing content; where content is developed or significantly adapted for the client organisation, a specific price will be agreed
For all in-house courses, trainer’s travel and subsistence expenses will be added to the price
Non-profit organisations with annual income under £500,000 - 2.5 hours £300 / full day £450 / two-day £900
Non-profit organisations with annual income over £500,000, and public sector- 2.5 hours £400 / full day £600 / two-day £1,200
For-profit businesses - 2.5 hours £500 / full day £750 / two-day £1,500
- In-house 2.5 hour online courses (up to 15 participants):
- Non-profit organisations with annual income under £500,000 - £250
- Non-profit organisations with annual income over £500,000, and public sector - £350
- For-profit businesses - £450
Check out our terms and conditions.