We can all feel stuck in our lives, with challenging circumstances and difficult past experiences impacting our ability to succeed in the present.
This is even harder when you’re trying to get by on a low income.
This Way Up is a 6 week programme of professional life coaching and stress-reduction techniques which can help you move on with your life.
Our qualified and experienced practitioners work with you utilising a successful model which links group mindfulness sessions with one-to-one life coaching. We work collaboratively with you to:
- Find your own resources to take charge of your life
- Feel confident and well in yourself, so that you can handle stress easily
- Plan and make decisions better, so that you can take positive steps towards your goals
How to apply
The next programme takes place during weeks commencing 2 November to 7 December 2020:
- Mindfulness course: six weekly sessions on Tuesdays.
- Life coaching slots (three fortnightly sessions): during the daytime at regular slots for each person
The programme will take place in person if the government guidance at the time around social distancing allows this. If not, we will run the programme online using Zoom.
The deadline for applications is 26 October 2020.
This Way Up gave me the realisation that yes, I can take that next step.
Fatima, This Way Up Participant