We can all feel stuck in our lives, with challenging circumstances and difficult past experiences impacting our ability to succeed in the present.
This is even harder when you’re trying to get by on a low income.
This Way Up is a 6 week programme of professional life coaching and stress-reduction techniques which can help you move on with your life.
Our qualified and experienced practitioners work with you utilising a successful model which links group mindfulness sessions with one-to-one life coaching. We work collaboratively with you to:
- Find your own resources to take charge of your life
- Feel confident and well in yourself, so that you can handle stress easily
- Plan and make decisions better, so that you can take positive steps towards your goals
How to apply
The next programme will take place from w/c 12 April to w/c 17 May.
- Online mindfulness course: six weekly sessions on Tuesdays from 11.00-12.30 every week
- Life coaching slots - online or in person (three fortnightly sessions): during the daytime at regular slots for each person
Due to the coronavirus situation and the ongoing public health risks of indoor group gatherings, the group mindfulness course sessions will take place online via Zoom.
One-to-one sessions can take place online via Zoom if preferable, but may be able to take place in person by the mutual agreement of the client and our coaches, depending on social distancing regulations and advice at the time.
This Way Up gave me the realisation that yes, I can take that next step.
Fatima, This Way Up Participant