Are you worried about paying for a funeral?
Funeral costs worry many people, however there are sources of funding you can explore to get the help you need.
This guidance is essential for anyone struggling with a funeral bill. Follow it carefully to ensure you don’t miss or rule out any potential financial support.
The guidance covers 5 important areas that may help to reduce your debt:
- Money from the deceased person's estate
- Government support and the Department of Work and Pensions
- Grants from work related organisations and associations
- Charities (non-work related)
- Repayment plans and loans
Need support before the funeral has taken place? Check out our support for planning an affordable and meaningful funeral.