Are you worried about paying for a funeral?
Funeral costs worry many people, however there are various ways you can keep costs down and sources of funding you can explore to get the help you need.
This guidance is essential for anyone planning a funeral now or in the near future. You do not have to read all of it – just click on the sections you think are relevant to you.
- Funeral planning - initial thoughts
- Cremation or burial?
- Cremation – ways to reduce costs
- Burial – cost-saving ideas
- Funeral options
- Funeral elements – what are my choices?
- Embalming – what is it and do I need it?
- Choosing a funeral director
- Understanding and comparing quotes
- Public health funerals and hospital funerals
- Questions to ask funeral directors
- Funeral directors and consumer rights