During the coronavirus pandemic, funerals are being affected by various restrictions, including how many people can attend.
Organising and attending a funeral can bring about a broad range of emotions, and knowing what to do at the moment will be difficult.
We have put together a practical guide for organising a funeral during the pandemic, including ideas to help mark the cremation or burial of a loved one when people are unable to attend.
- Funerals during the coronavirus pandemic
- Registering a death
- Arranging the funeral and the service
- Sharing the service with others
- If you cannot attend or have a service
- Collection of ashes - Scotland
- Coroners, inquests and reviews