Some conversations aren’t easy, and conversations about funerals can often be challenging, or even actively avoided.
But there are ways for us to start having more positive conversations about funerals.
“I wish I’d known what they wanted…”
Is this for you?
This online workshop is for anyone whose work regularly brings them into contact with people who may need to plan a funeral, or for anyone who is interested in planning for this stage in their life.
Who are the trainers?
Down to Earth runs a free helpline that is the only UK-wide practical support service for people struggling with funeral costs. Our helpline has advised thousands of people in raising and saving money when organising funerals.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Understand the importance of planning ahead for a funeral, whether it’s for yourself or someone you’re supporting.
- Be able to start conversations about funerals with confidence
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of funeral options
- Be aware of the financial implications and impact of funeral choices
What your clients will gain:
- Feeling more supported to talk about funerals, both with professionals and with those closest to them
- Improved understanding of their funeral options
- Improved support and confidence to explore funeral options that align their wishes, needs and budget
Our training is developed from frontline experience.