Confidence with money, and building financial capability skills, has a profound effect on your staff, clients and their families.
Made of Money looks beyond just skills and knowledge, and into the attitudes, motivations and behaviours that sit behind our financial decision making.
We equip you with the practical skills to support your staff and clients, giving you the confidence to make a real difference in their lives.
Our expert trainers have supported thousands of people across the UK. We don’t just “talk the talk” - our training is informed through real experience. Our front line work with individuals and families provides a direct insight into the everyday experience of those managing on low incomes.
Is this right for my organisation?
Improved financial capability for your staff and clients impacts their wellbeing, but also your bottom line. Made of Money is right for the following types of organisations:
- Housing associations
- Statutory agencies providing frontline services
- Support and advice organisations
- Community groups and charities
- Adult education providers and apprenticeship schemes
How can you use it?
We know you’re unique, and you have unique needs. Our trainers can identify the best way to incorporate financial capability into the work you do and the support you provide. Organisations can use Made of Money in the following ways:
- Train the trainer – training you to deliver Made of Money workshops direct to your staff or clients.
- Improving your advice and support – better understand the financial capability issues impacting your clients or staff and have more confidence in your one-to-one support.
- Upskilling the knowledge of your frontline staff – even if they aren’t directly involved in advice or support, having the understanding and knowledge of finances and financial behaviour can give added value to your work.