Help your clients get their money worries under control so you can concentrate on the important stuff.
For frontline support workers in housing, homelessness, mental health and social care.
2½ hour workshop - £40 special offer
Starting a conversation about money and keeping it positive is hard work. It is avoided as a topic and only dealt with when it becomes urgent.
This workshop uses tried and tested techniques from Made of Money to build constructive relationships and relieve the stresses and anxieties that can take up so much time.
What you’ll learn:
How emotions, habits and childhood experiences influence spending
Practical skills and approaches to help your clients manage their money more effectively
- How to build on existing money skills
- Where to turn when people have serious financial concerns
- How to create a positive dialogue about money
"I learnt how to use simple resources, personal experience and real life examples to draw out Discussions on money."
What your clients will gain:
- Peace of mind and reduced stress and anxiety over money problems
- Better control of their finances
- More time to spend on other aspects of their lives
Our training is developed from frontline, real-world experience. Find out more about our impact and expertise.