Gain skills and knowledge to better support your clients in this practical and interactive workshop.
½ day course
"My boss couldn't believe the price differences. I managed to get a cremation for only £1080 by shopping around. Really great training."
For those with experience of discussing bereavement, this practical workshop enables you to better support your clients to avoid the debt and distress of high funeral costs.
Is this for you?
This workshop is for anyone whose work regularly brings them into contact with clients who have life-limiting or life-threatening conditions, or who have experienced a sudden bereavement.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Knowledge of the range of funeral options and the cost implications;
- Ways to help your clients save money when planning a funeral;
- Awareness of options for raising money to help pay for a funeral;
- Understanding of the eligibility criteria for key state benefits and payments;
- Additional resources to support clients in funeral planning.
What your clients will gain:
Improved support and confidence to explore funeral options that align their wishes, needs and budget;
- Knowledge and awareness to reduce the risk of debt due to funeral costs;
- More options to explore when raising money to help pay for a funeral.
What is covered:
Elements of a funeral bill;
- Practical ways to reduce the cost of a funeral;
- Raising money for funeral costs;
- Understanding statutory bereavement benefits and payments;
- Accessing non-statutory funding.
Booking and payment options
We set our pricing structure is based on your organisation's ability to pay:
Non-profit organisations with annual income under £500,000 - £70
- Non-profit organisations with annual income of £500,000 or above - £120
- Non-profit organisations with annual income above £5 million & local/public authorities - £170
Check out our terms and conditions.
If you've worked with QSA before, you could be eligible for a 20% discount. Please get in touch to find out.
Our training is developed from front-line experience. Find out more about our impact and expertise.