Gain skills and knowledge to better support your clients in this new practical and interactive online workshop from Down to Earth.
For those supporting and advising people who have a funeral to arrange, this practical workshop enables you to support your clients better to find funds to meet the cost.
3 hour online workshop - £40
What you’ll get out of it:
- An awareness of options for raising money to help pay for funeral costs including;
- Understanding statutory bereavement benefits and payments;
- How to successfully access non-statutory funding.
What your clients will gain:
- More options to explore when raising money to help pay for a funeral;
- Knowledge, awareness and confidence to access funds and therefore reduce the risk of debt due to funeral costs.
- How to check and access money from the estate of the deceased person;
- An understanding of the eligibility criteria for key state benefits and payments, such as the Funeral Expenses Payment and the Bereavement Support Payment;
- How to find suitable charities and make successful applications;
- An overview of other ways of raising funds such as crowdfunding, loans etc.
Our training is developed from frontline experience.