Our pricing structure is based on your organisation's ability to pay. We aim to keep our pricing fair across all price bands.
Open access: £40 per person for online workshops (usually 2.5 hours)
In-house 2.5 hour online courses (up to 15 participants):
- Non-profit organisations with annual income under £500,000 - £250
- Non-profit organisations with annual income over £500,000, and public sector - £350
- For-profit businesses - £450
London training events - prices shown are for full day / two-day training:
- Non-profit organisations with annual income under £500,000 - £120 / £190 per person
- Non-profit organisations with annual income over £500,000, and public sector- £180 / £290 per person
- For-profit businesses - £240 / £390 per person
For our London-based short workshops (usually 2.5 hours) we offer a set price of £60 for all organisations unless otherwise stated.
For all in-house courses, trainer’s travel and subsistence expenses will be added to the price.
- Non-profit organisations with annual income under £500,000 - 2.5 hours £300 / full day £450 / two-day £900
- Non-profit organisations with annual income over £500,000, and public sector- 2.5 hours £400 / full day £600 / two-day £1,200
- For-profit businesses - 2.5 hours £500 / full day £750 / two-day £1,500
Payment must be received in full no later than 14 days prior to the start of the course. If you are booking fewer than 14 days in advance of the course please pay by card or contact QSA on email@example.com to discuss.
We reserve the right to reallocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid in time.
Please ensure that any discount codes are applied to your purchase before finalising your payment. These codes cannot be added to your purchase at a later date.
Confirmation of your booking
Our terms and conditions will apply at the time your booking request is received and you are liable for payment of the fees.
If you book your training course online you will receive an email acknowledging your booking request and payment. Please check the details of the booking are correct and if you would like to make any amendments to your booking please contact us on 0208 983 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the unlikely event that the training has been over-booked, we will contact you to either change to a different date or arrange a refund to the payment card.
If you do not receive a confirmation email please check your junk mailbox first, before contacting us to confirm the status of your order.
When we have processed your booking we will send you an invoice or receipt, and a delegate confirmation by email. This usually takes up to 24 hours.
Substituting your place for another colleague/person
At any stage after the booking is made, if you wish to transfer a place on a course to another delegate please email your request to email@example.com and we will send an acknowledgement once processed.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to confirm your transfer. Bookings can be transferred once.
If you are not able to attend your course or you wish to cancel and you do not wish to transfer an alternative date in the future, the following charges will apply:
- 21+ working days prior to the event – 20%
- 1-20 working days prior to the event – 100%
- Non-attendance on the day – 100%
Please email your full booking details to email@example.com and we will contact you to confirm the cancellation.
Use of resources and intellectual property
Quaker Social Action maintains the copyright over any intellectual property we provide you, and these cannot be reproduced, used for any commercial purpose or provided outside of your organisation without the prior permission of Quaker Social Action. This includes:
- copying our work;
- distributing copies of it, whether free of charge or for sale;
- renting or lending copies of our work;
- performing, showing or playing our work in public;
- making an adaptation of our work;
- putting it on the internet.
If you have any questions about the use of our resources please ask the trainer or contact firstname.lastname@example.org