Your generosity makes everything we do possible. It’s our mission to respond to poverty with practical responses to improve the lives of people across the UK. Working together drives our charity forward and we’re so grateful for your support.
We work to the highest fundraising standards
We’re committed to making sure we use donations as effectively as possible, and that we’re providing that highest levels of customer care to our supporters. That’s why we’re members of the Fundraising Regulator self-regulatory scheme. The Fundraising Regulator works to ensure that organisations raising money for charity from the public do so honestly and properly.
As members of the scheme, we follow the Fundraising Regulator's Code of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles embodied in the code. Our work is also guided by our Quaker values which compel us to deliver work that is ethical and responsible.
Your personal data and privacy is extremely important to us. We promise to respect any personal data you share with us and keep it safe. We never share your information with third parties.
This is our promise to you.
We will always be honest with you
- We will tell the truth and won’t exaggerate
- We’ll do what we say we’re going to do
- If you have questions about our fundraising activities and costs, we will answer them – openly and truthfully. Take a look at our annual reports, or get in touch with us (contact details below) and we’ll help you find the information you need.
We will keep your personal details safe
- We will only ask for personal details that are relevant and required
- We will never share or sell your details with charities or other third parties for marketing purposes, unless they're working on our behalf
- We will comply with the law, including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment
- We will do all we can to ensure that fundraisers and volunteers working with us to raise funds comply with the Institute of Fundraising Codes and with this promise
We will act with transparency
- We will be clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used
- We will explain how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment in a way that’s accurate and easy to understand
- We will be accountable to you
We will treat you with courtesy and respect
- We will respect the rights, dignities and privacy of everyone who supports us
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift. If you don’t want to give, or wish to stop giving, we will respect your decision
- We won’t email you unless you have agreed to receive emails from us
- If you tell us that you don't want us to contact you in a particular way, we won’t
We will be fair and reasonable in all our work
- We will make every effort not to use any images or words that could cause unjustifiable distress or offence
- We won’t cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption to you or anyone else
If you would like to find out more visit the Fundraising Regulator website.
If you have a complaint or a concern about our fundraising, you can:
- Call our fundraising team on 020 8983 5030
- email us at email@example.com
- Write to us at QSA, 17 Old Ford Road, London, E2 9PJ
QSA's full procedure for dealing with complaints can be found here.