Help your clients make a successful application to a charity for something they need.
For social workers and charity sector advisers.
2½ hour workshop - £40
There are hundreds of charities giving grants to individuals, but with funding cuts it can be hard to know who to apply to and whether your claim will be a success or a waste of time.
Most Down to Earth clients need help from a charity to cover their funeral bill. We know who to approach, how to find them, and what makes a successful application. In this workshop we share our tried and tested techniques.
Though we only help with applications for funeral costs, the techniques are applicable to grants for other items such as household goods and educational courses.
What you’ll learn:
How to find a grant giving charity
- Key questions to ask to confirm suitability
- Practical skills in writing a successful application
- What documents to include
- Building relationships with grant-givers
What your clients will gain:
- Grants toward items they need
- A positive interaction with you
- Better quality of life as a result
Our training is developed from frontline, real-world experience. Find out more about our impact and expertise.