Free hands-on cooking classes, improving confidence and getting you eating better for less.
Over four weeks, Bags of Taste will have you cooking great-tasting simple recipes, all at less than £1 a head.
Bags of Taste sessions are friendly and fun, filled with people who want to learn new recipes and ways to save on their food shop. Whether you’re vegetarian, vegan or eat halal, we will have something fantastic for you.
"Eating delicious food doesn't mean expensive ingredients and hours on end in the kitchen."
Bags of Taste
The sessions will be particularly helpful if you:
- Find most recipes expensive and complicated
- Never know where to find the cheapest good quality produce
- Find cooking at home stressful and time-consuming
- Often resort to ready-made food
What is involved?
- Four, free weekly lessons
- An opportunity to purchase ingredients to practice at home for only £3 - enough for 4 meals
- We demonstrate two recipes for you - then you have a go
- Sit down to enjoy the meals with your classmates
- Tips and tricks for storing food and avoiding waste