Are you worried about paying for a funeral that has already taken place?
Funeral debt affects many people, however there are sources of funding you can explore to get the help you need.
This guidance is essential for anyone struggling with funeral related debt. Follow it carefully to ensure you don’t miss or rule out any potential financial support.
The guidance covers 5 important areas that may help to reduce your debt:
- Money from the deceased person's estate
- Government support and the Department of Work and Pensions
- Grants from work related organisations and associations
- Charities (non-work related)
- Repayment plans and loans
Need support before the funeral has taken place? Check out our support for planning an affordable and meaningful funeral.