Help your clients to improve their budgeting skills with this practical workshop.
For frontline support workers in housing, homelessness, mental health and social care.
2½ hour online workshop - £40
“What is a budget? I think of it like a shopping bag full of money, which gets emptier as time goes on!”
quote from a Made of Money participant
Understanding and managing where our money is going is crucial to improving our financial wellbeing.
This Made of Money workshop will show you practical ways to help your clients think about their spending priorities, and give you the tools to support them in developing their budgeting skills.
What you’ll learn
- Practical approaches to budgeting
- How to prioritise and plan ahead
- Activities that will get your clients thinking about their spending choices
What your clients will gain
- Better control over their finances
- An understanding of which budgeting method works for them
- Confidence in making changes and planning for the future
Our training is developed from frontline, real-world experience. Find out more about our impact and expertise.