We reached our target!
Thank you very much to everyone who donated to our Christmas Challenge. Your wonderful support and generosity unlocked all of the £32,000 match-funding within the seven days.
Thank you for raising just over £64,000 to support our practical action against poverty.
Thanks to your help, Quaker Social Action can ensure its practical action can continue to offer support to people living on low incomes during the toughest of times.
We can continue to offer people living on low incomes practical support through our:
- National helpline for those struggling with the cost of a funeral
- Programmes to help improve financial and mental wellbeing
- Supported shared housing for young adult carers
- Assistance for homeless and marginalised people
- Training and campaigns to promote wider change